I’ve just published our answers to what may be the most common questions we get asked as photographers at art festivals. The questions include:
- What’s the best camera for nature and wildlife photography?
- So if the brand is not important, what is?
- Which lens do you recommend?
- Is the full-size sensor really better?
- Which picture size/quality setting should I choose?
- Do you have a preference between RAW and JPEG?
- Where did the name “Bee Happy Graphics” come from?
If a common question slipped my mind, please let me know, and I’ll add that question to the list. But don’t fret; if your question isn’t common enough to make the list but is an excellent question (or I have an excellent answer), I could select it to answer right here in the blog. And as your teachers would tell you, “There are no stupid questions.”
I will answer all other questions privately (while I reserve the option of publishing the answer later).
Remember that our answers to these questions are based on our requirements and perspective and may not be universally applicable. I welcome different responses from others with experiences under different circumstances or with different perspectives.
Once again, due to ongoing construction, you would not be able to find this page except through its complete address www.beehappygraphics.com/FAQ.html, or through the site map (which IS available through our menu system). [We have fixed this problem.]